After Care Services Inc
Based out of Boston, Massachusetts, After Care Services Inc is a multi-faceted substance abuse organization with various flexible drug and alcohol addiction treatment options, including Intensive outpatient treatment, Outpatient, Regular outpatient treatment. In addition to these treatment options, there are drug and alcohol addiction treatment areas of specialization to further help struggling addicts recover effectively. Such areas of specialization include: 12-step faciltitation approach, Accepts clients on opioid medication, Anger management, Clients referred from the court/judicial system, Family Addiction Counseling, Individual counseling offered, Marital/couples counseling offered, Motivational interviewing, Persons with co-occurring mental and substance abuse disorders, Relapse Prevention.
Because it's understandable that seeking addiction rehab in Boston, Massachusetts, especially if it's one's first time doing so, can feel like a pretty scary thing. This is why the addiction therapists and counselors at After Care Services Inc do everything in their power to make their patients feel as comfortable as possible, as to ease this initial scary feeling.
After Care Services Inc also takes accepted medical insurances, i.e. Medicaid, Medicare, and certain payment options upon qualification, such as: American Express, Cash or self-payment, Check, Mastercard, Medicaid, Medicare, State financed health insurance plan other than Medicaid, Visa. After Care Services Inc may be contacted via their website at drugrehabbostonma.com/after-care-services-inc/.
- Cognitive/behavioral therapy
- Substance abuse counseling approach
- Intensive outpatient treatment
- Regular outpatient treatment
- Smoking not permitted
- Transitional housing or halfway house
- Adult men
- Adult women
- Seniors or older adults
- Lesbian gay bisexual or transgender (LGBT)
- Alcohol Abuse
- Drug Abuse
- Drug Addiction
- Intervention center
- Medical Detox
- Substance Abuse
Areas of Specialization
- 12-step faciltitation approach
- Accepts clients on opioid medication
- Anger management
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Family Addiction Counseling
- Individual counseling offered
- Marital/couples counseling offered
- Motivational interviewing
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance abuse disorders
- Relapse Prevention
5.0 1 year ago
Caring compassionate caregivers.